We are keen to employ a physiotherapist that has made the decision to enjoy living and working in one of the most amazing locations in the world.
- Genuinely caring
- Need to be reasonably independent
- Energetic about working and learning physiotherapy skills and helping people
- Enjoy their profession
- Enjoy an active lifestyle and be involved in sports (e.g., participation, coaching)
Remuneration Package Includes
- New graduate mentoring program available for appropriate candidates
- Salary + commission, which equates to $70,000 - 95,000, depending upon experience and qualifications
- Esperance Physiotherapy strongly supports professional development and annual funding is available through Rural Health West
- Esperance Physiotherapy will provide access to AAP Education's online training, including the 12-week Strive & Thrive in Private Practice course
Opportunities & Benefits
- Esperance Physiotherapy will provide your professional indemnity insurance
- Flexibility in your worked hours to suit both you and the clients of Esperance Physiotherapy
- Esperance Physiotherapy believes in personal advancement and offering employees the opportunity to 'buy in' to the business. This provides additional business experience and an option for long-term ownership.
Other Financial Supports
Applicants may be eligible for a grant from Rural Health West assistance package for relocation and ongoing professional development.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Physiotherapist
- Current drivers license
- Police clearance check
Esperance Physiotherapy provides a wealth of professional development opportunities both through the variety of clinical practice available and access to very experienced clinicians. The caseload is varied and interesting. We have been helping people for a long time in the community and a large part of our referral is from word-of-mouth support. The bulk of our clients is private, with a few workers' compensation clients.
We are seeking a physiotherapist who enjoys helping people, is caring, willing to listen to clients' needs, and wants to diversify into additional areas - pilates, occupational health, sport, or women & men's health. Assistance to attend professional development will be provided and is actively encouraged. Practice principals have postgraduate qualifications, specialist qualifications, and experience in research.
To limit spam in our Inbox or If you have specific questions regarding this position, please contact Doug on 08 90715055 before submitting your resume.
We are seeking an experienced masseuse to complement the professional assessment and treatments provided by the Physiotherapists. You will have your own room and all administrations services will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced masseuse wishing to be part of a musculoskeletal professional team treating a broad range of conditions, with all administration services provided.
Please use the 'Contact Us' page to send in your CV or phone the clinic to arrange a conversation with one of our practice principals.
About our Practice
The practice is located in a house with a lovely outlook to the outside; lots of natural lighting. The treatment rooms are spacious, solid-walled, with electronic up/down plinths, a range of electrotherapy equipment, and computers for electronic notes. We have a separate gym and conduct hydrotherapy classes twice a week in a dedicated hydrotherapy pool. The practice was first nationally accredited in 2009 and received re-accreditation in 2014 with Quality in Practice.
The Esperance environment provides a diversity of recreation - fishing, scuba, windsurfing, 4WD adventure, mountain biking, horse riding, motor cross, and hiking. With several national parks nearby there is an abundance of amazing flora and fauna. Take a look at Australia's Whitest Beach. This is Lucky Bay, Esperance, WA. Simply stunning. Posted by Australia's Golden Outback on Monday, October 5, 2015.
The drive to Esperance is 8 hours or 700km and although this may seem isolated, it has the advantages of having all necessary amenities in the town. There is a regular, twice daily airline service during the week.
There are 5 primary schools and 2 excellent high schools. One is Esperance Senior High School and the other is a private Anglican High School.
The community is very active and children have a fantastic array of sports to choose from. Sport is a focus in the town and many of these people are our clients. Some of the sports include AFL, indoor and beach volleyball, basketball, netball, soccer, softball, squash, tennis, sailing, surfing, kayaking, triathlon and running clubs, motor cross and speedway, mountain biking, horse riding, and pony club. Esperance has a modern indoor aquatic leisure centre with a 25m lap pool, children's pool, spa/sauna, and dedicated hydrotherapy pool a new outdoor ocean 25M lap pool, and a new multi-sport complex which was completed in 2020.