Is your lifestyle cramped by pain?
Do you want to increase your fitness and physical well-being?
Have you tried other ’options’ but no one is listening?
Still, have the same problem and want a longer-term solution?
Looking for a non-drug alternative?
Do you want to be more involved in your own management?
These are situations we happily resolve every day and have done for the past 30 years.
We specialise in assessing, diagnosing, and treating movement problems; regardless of their cause or the age of our client. We enjoy determining the cause of your problem, involving you in setting realistic goals and happily discussing different treatment options to find the one that best suits your needs.
Why Choose Esperance Physiotherapy?
Here are seven questions to ask any clinic where you are considering treatment.
- Have they obtained an industry-standard QIP Accredited Practice status?
- Do their practice principals hold Post-graduate, Master's, and Specialisation qualifications?
- Do they have individual, solid-wall treatment rooms for complete personal privacy?
- Do they use computer notes to ensure information confidentiality and security?
- Do their principals each have over 30 years of experience helping clients?
- Will they have an appointment within 24 hours and see you within 15 minutes of your appointment?
- Are all physiotherapists registered with the Allied Health Practitioner Registration Agency and have appropriate professional indemnity insurance?
At Esperance Physiotherapy we answer YES to them all
because they are part of the quality service that we provide for you
Please select a link below to learn more about how we can help;
Some Helpful Links
Contact us now at 90715055 to arrange the first step in solving your problem. We look forward to helping you.